Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baby Carriers: The Manduca

I found the Manduca for way cheaper online after trying it on a the Extraordinary Baby Shop. This carrier can be worn in the front, back or on the hip. It can be extended (see zipper in the pic) and also has a mini insert to accommodate small baby bums and legs. It has clips to adjust all the place and is a good fit for a smaller or larger person. The straps can also be worn like a back pack or criss crossed.
Only the best for Little V!


I am waiting to get it in the mail... hopefully by this Friday!
I will comment on it and do a quick review when I use it.

I bought it to do a workout class with Fitmom and Baby! This class is run by Susan McDonald.
I'll talk more about that when I start the class.

Looking forward to becoming a "Yummy mummy" as they say!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment