Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Friday, November 22, 2013

First Christmas



It's done! My tree is decorated, the stockings are up and my wreath is hanging on the front door.
My husband will look after the lights on the tree outside tomorrow and we are almost set!

It's V's first Christmas and I am hosting the family this year, so  I want to go all out! I am having my first holiday party tomorrow, so the house needs to scream  "Christmas". The only difference is, this year I am really going for the Pinterest, rustic, antique features like my recycled coffee bags that I bought from Francesco's to use as a tree skirt. I also invested in a few cloth and wood ornaments to stay as baby friendly as possible. I avoided placing anything on the bottom of the tree so V won't grab at it.

Who am I kidding? As soon as Victor wakes up, he will destroy my tree :( Oh well, a girl can dream!

My tree is decorated! Love my new ornaments this year:
DIY Victor's hand print, cloth mushroom (IKEA),
Smores mom and Baby's first Xmas and my favourite German Pickle! 
Spoiler alert- All family members will be receiving a
hand painted ornament from Victor this Xmas!



New rustic decorations that are baby friendly.
Loving the "shroom" theme at Ikea and The Bay this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment